Onis does not offer refunds for purchased products. Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses are non-tangible irrevocable goods that can be easily duplicated. Accordingly, it is our policy that once we have distributed a release to a customer, the sale is final. The software can therefore not be returned for refund. We ask you to be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
- If you are in doubt in what the product is supposed to do you are welcome to read the features of the product or visit our demo site.
- If you are uncertain of specific feature of the product, please contact us directly with a presale question.
We can guarantee the following:
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features as described in the features list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
If you encounter any unfix-able issues that cannot be resolved by us or if our software does not have any features that we advertise in the features list, we will refund your money WITHIN 7 days after your purchase. Any refund requests made AFTER the 7 day period will NOT be considered for a refund. You will need to provide us with full access to your FTP, MySQL and Joomla admin consoles in order for us to fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
According to above Onis will not provide refunds if:
- You choose not to use the purchased product
- You find that the purchased product doesn't suit your needs (features list and demo site are very representative for every product)
- Your client didn't go for it
- You've changed your mind
- You've decided to stop using Joomla
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements
- You don't have the time to implement the product on your site
- You've found a different solution
- Product purchase error if the product was downloaded
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected to or installed on your Joomla website (Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins).
It should also be known that finding bug in our products is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them so that we can fix them.
Onis may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, can amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Onis website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.