Before installing onisPetitions, you can have a look at details about server's requirement.
To properly install onisPetitions into your Joomla! installation, follow these steps:
- Log-in to your profile then go to My downloads and download the component to your computer;
- Extract the files from the main archive;
- On the administrator are of your site, go to Extensions->Manage;
- On the Upload package file tab, click browse, select the archive from the folder with the component on your computer and click Upload & Install;
- After installation is done you have to enable the following modules (on all pages, position does not matter):
- onisPetitions Ajax (site)
- onisCore Ajax (site)
- onisPetitions Ajax Administrator (administrator)
- onisCore Ajax Administrator (administrator)
Note! Go to Extensions->Plugins, and make sure that System - Oniscore is enabled;
Are you done with the installation process? Then see how to get started.